【歌曲翻譯】エモーションを捨てる feat.R.I.P(因而捨棄了情緒)


說明欄:

這是首悲傷的歌,但它同時也是樂觀向上的歌。
這是我第一首日文歌曲,感謝我的日文老師!

如果你願意的話,請在下方留下你自己的英文翻譯!
然後,8月2日是我16歲的生日,祝我生日快樂:)

どうして僕を一人で残したか
Why am I left alone?
為什麼就剩我一個呢?
どうして彼は後悔がないのか
Why does he have no remorse?
為什麼他不會後悔呢?
私のことが使い捨てだろうか
I guess I'm just disposable, huh?
我想我只是用完即丟的東西吧?
色が嫌い
I hate colors
討厭色彩
君を覚えてる
I remember you
我記得你

なぜこの思想そんな好きなのか
Why do I like this idea so much?
為什麼我會喜歡這想法呢?
誰か理由をあげてくださいませんか
Can somebody please give me a reason?
誰能給我一個理由?
自分のことを気にしないんだ
You don't care about me/I don't care about myself
毫不關心自己
全て嫌い
I hate everything
討厭這一切
僕覚えてる
I remember
我記得

僕は人生に疲れちゃったんだ
I've grown tired of life
我只是對人生厭倦了
本当の私を知ってるかな
Do you even know the real me?/Do I even know the real me?
真的明白真實的我嗎?
このままじゃ何もならない
Nothing will come of this situation
這樣下去不會有結果
できること一つだけ
There's only one thing I can do
只有一件事我能做

私の中は空に成りたい
I want to become empty inside
我想讓裡頭變得空空的
頭の中には何もいらない
I don't need anything inside my head
不想讓腦袋裡有任何東西
難しすぎて、エモーションを捨てる
It's too hard, so I'll throw my emotions away
太過困難,因而捨棄了情緒
僕の考えの意味わからねぇ
I don't understand the meaning of my thoughts
我都不知道自己在想什麼了

僕の心のダムは塞いで
There is a dam blocking my heart
水壩堵住了我的心
川の水を解放しないでねぇ
Please don't release the river's water
請別放掉河中的水
「そんなに困ること?」言わないでねぇ
Don't say "Is it really that big of a deal?"
別說「有這麼困難嗎?」
声が嫌い
I hate voices
討厭聲音
いやなこと覚えてる
I remember bad things
記得討厭的事

みんな私を多分嫌いだ、僕はみんなをもっと嫌いだ
Everybody probably hates me, but I hate everybody more
大家可能討厭我,但我更討厭他們
私の心こっそり腐ったかな
I wonder if my heart is secretly rotten
說不定我的心正在暗自腐爛
興味がない
I'm not interested
毫無興趣
いやな時覚えてる
I remember the bad times
記得那段討厭的時光

僕は人類に疲れちゃったんだ
I've grown tired of humanity/people
我已經厭倦當個人類
本当の私を分かるかな
Do you even understand the real me?/Do I even understand the real me?
真的理解真正的我嗎?
これに効くクスリ何もない
There's no medicine for what I have
這種情況沒有藥醫
そんな目で僕見ないで
Don't look at me with those eyes
別用那種眼神看我

私の中は空に成りたい
I want to become empty inside
我想讓裡頭變得空空的
頭の中には何もいらない
I don't need anything inside my head
不想讓腦袋裡有任何東西
難しすぎて、エモーションを捨てる
It's too hard, so I'll throw my emotions away
太過困難,因而捨棄了情緒
僕の考えの意味わからねぇ
I don't understand the meaning of my thoughts
我都不知道自己在想什麼了

「それもあれ、全て素敵!」
"This and that, It's all great!"
「這個和那個都很好!」
口の中のままでいい
You can shut your mouth/You can leave that in your mouth
讓它留在嘴巴裡就好
「僕」と「自分」同じじゃない
"Me" and "Myself" are not the same
「我」和「自己」是不同的
頭の中のままでいい
I'll leave that in my head
讓它留在腦袋裡就好

彼の晴れ、僕の曇り
His sunny skies, my cloudy skies
他的晴天,我的陰天
耳の外のままでいい
I'll leave that outside of my ears
讓它留在耳朵外就好
これもそれ、気持ちよくないから
Nothing feels good anymore, so
再也沒有舒服的感覺,所以
私の中で、お目目の外で、心の中で空でいい
My insides,
Outside my eyes,
My heart's insides
Are good if they're empty

讓我的裡面,我的視野外,心底全都變得空空的就好

彼らの世界寂しくなる
They will miss me/Their world will become lonely
他們的世界會變得孤獨
でも、生きているの悲しくなる
But it makes me sad to be alive
但這讓我對活著感到傷心
去りたいですが、行きたくない
I want to leave, but I don't want to go
我想離開,但我不能
あなたは私を幸せに
You make me happy
你讓我很開心

私の中空にしたくない
I don't want to be empty inside
不想讓我的裡頭是空空的
言いたいことばは私にいっぱい
There's so many things I want to say
我有很多話想說
難しいですが、僕ここにいる
It's hard, but I'm here
即使困難,我還是會在這裡
今から私は生きていく
From now on, I'll live
從現在開始我會好好活著

僕の考えの意味わからない、私の意味がまったくいらない
I don't understand the meaning of my thoughts, but I don't need to understand myself
我無法理解思考這些的意義,但我不需要理解自己
難しいですが、僕は残る
It's hard, but I'll stay
即使困難,我還是會留下來
今から僕は続けていく
From now on, I will carry on/continue
從現在開始我將會繼續前進

***

這首〈エモーションを捨てる〉(因而捨棄了情緒)是R.I.P第一首原創的日文歌曲,在2020年8月2日上傳幫自己慶生的生日歌曲,太喜歡這首歌的情境所以就衝動翻譯兼上字幕了。

其實很多地方都是按照英文下去翻,不得不說英文真的好懂很多,日文就怪怪的。

有空的話會盡量翻其他的歌曲,還有很多歌曲很喜歡但沒有翻譯,趁現在社群翻譯功能還在前趕緊翻一翻。總之謝謝R.I.P創造的好歌曲。